Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Cousin


Kaelyn has a new cousin! Sean's brother Joe and his wife Dacia had a little girl yesterday. It was a C-section and she was about 6 weeks early, but all seemed to go well. They named her Isla Marie (said Eye-Lah)...I'm not sure on the spelling yet. We can't wait to meet her. She's only 5lbs something so she's little but mighty! More details later when I get them! We hope to go meet her next weekend.

In other news, I found an adorable duck costume for Kaelyn today to wear for Halloween. Not that she's really into trick or treating yet. I know it's more for the photo op. But she sleeps with her rubber ducky and takes him everywhere so it only seems fitting!

I just heard from Sean today that he IS being sent to Las Vegas in January on business so I'm excited. I plan to go with him for a few days to see some shows. I said I'd only want to be away from Kaelyn for TWO nights so we'll be flying separately. My first time EVER flying alone. Could be interesting! I'm looking forward to it and I know Kaelyn will do fine. I just hope she remembers me! :) I have awhile to imprint myself on her mind.

We just got back from being at my parents for quite a few days so I'm attempting to play catch up during nap time. Better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment