Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bad mom

Am I a bad mom? The other day Kaelyn was walking kind of funny and I realized I put her shoes on the wrong feet!

And I really tortured her yesterday by getting out the nail clippers! Some girls like manicures! I'm not one and apparently neither is Kaelyn. She screams and screams like I'm trying to kill her or something. My goodness it's brutal! I have to pretty much hold her down tight to clip them. It's quite a struggle until she realizes I'm not giving up and calms enough to let me get them cut. She still screams but at least hold alittle more still. I did the cutting on the front porch so hopefully the neighbors weren't home to hear cause it was quite an ordeal! :)

Oh, and sometimes I wipe Kaelyn's face too. You know, when she gets baby food on her hand and then wipes it across her nose, into her hear, wherever. You'd think a warm wet washcloth was sandpaper or something! Kids just don't like having their faces wiped. At least not my kid!!

And sometimes I don't let her have things. Like the lighter I use to light the grill. Or scissors. Steak knives. Things like that. She doesn't like it when I won't give her things! She's SO neglected! :)

And I even make her nap too. Take breaks from planning for sleep, can you imagine? Mother's day is coming up, I might be going for a bad mom award! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment