Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's!

I must admit, I stole an April Fool's joke from my friend Andrea. A few years ago she rubber banded her sprayer hose on her sink and got her husband wet. Seeing as today is April Fool's Day and I can never think of anything on my own, I decided to steal her joke. Last night I got out a rubber band and aimed the sprayer. I even tested it and the thing shot all the way across the room! The question was...who would get the spraying? My mom is here to help with Kaelyn for a couple of days and she usually makes breakfast for us so I figured it would be her. But I had HOPES that it would be Sean. When I went to bed last night I couldn't stop giggling in anticipation of who might get sprayed. I just hoped I didn't forget and get it myself! :) Sean was like what's so FUNNY? My April Fool's joke! I said. He was like whatever.

So, this morning, my mom came down to make breakfast. Sure enough, she got it (see the wet spot on her shirt? Probably not, it's dry by now.) The funniest part is when I came downstairs she told me I would never believe what my husband did! :) She even sent him an email thanking him for getting her soaked this morning. And he's at work thinking what the heck?! He has no idea what I did so he probably has no idea what she's talking about and here I'm looking like a saint! :) Unfortunately, in situations like this I can't control my laughing so I giggled too much and she figured out that it was actually me. But not until AFTER the email to Sean was sent! :) hahaha!!!

Yesterday was my longest day away from Kaelyn ever! I went to work, then met Sean at Texas Roadhouse (so full! And we're going to eat it again tonight we brought so much home!) and then I had a church meeting! 7 hours away! Kaelyn survived...enjoyed it even! Get that mama out of my face already!! I feel really refreshed from having been away. Perhaps where I found the energy to play a joke and giggle about it hours after bedtime! :)

Happy April Fool's to you! Hope you don't get sprayed today...if you do, hope you blame someone other than me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment