Monday, July 26, 2010

First Ponytail

Kaelyn's hair is getting long and it hangs down in her eyes. She doesn't care, but she's so cute you need to see her face! Barrettes work a little but they slide out so easily. Last night I was messing with her hair while she sat on my lap playing and I was pretty sure there was enough to do a little ponytail. So this morning while she was in the bath I grabbed one of those tiny baby rubber bands and here's the result! Kaelyn didn't exactly appreciate my efforts. I tried to be really gentle but she was screaming like I was pulling hairs out one by one. I'm pretty sure it didn't really hurt her, but it was a new experience. Hopefully she'll get used to it. She's napping now and I'm anxious to see if it's still somewhat in tact when she gets up. I don't plan to fix it if it's not, but I may have to take it out and she probably won't like that either!

Ah, the firsts in life! Her very first ponytail! Many more to come, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment