Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Picture catch up

I need to figure out why the pictures are sideways. But at this point I'm stumped.



Here's Kaelyn at the zoo. She's taking her morning nap. This is how she sees the elephants. Over and over as I do laps around them. She never gets to see the elephants, the poor thing!









One day last week Kaelyn had a real rough nap. She just yelled and yelled. She was really serious about it. When I couldn't stand it anymore I went in and picked her up and rocked her. I wasn't intending her to fall asleep, I just wanted to calm her down. But she went right to sleep and looked like a little angel. It's been a long time since I held her when she was sleeping.








Ollie was just sitting on the stairs the other day like this. Like a real person or something! He usually lays in a ball or on his back all spread out. This was a strange place to lay and a strange WAY to lay!







Kaelyn is finally awake in this zoo picture and ready to run. At least run for the camera to try to grab it! I think we had just gotten done at Bear Canyon and she led me over to the Aviary.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Ollie, haha! Logan was looking over my shoulder as I read this and said, "Baby's at the zoo!" I knew that from reading your blog but I can't figure out how he knew that from your pictures. . .!

    ReplyDelete